Hidden Water Way
Come away from your stress and busy life.
Visit with God in our virtual meditation center.
As you listen to the peaceful music, take a few minutes to separate yourself from normal life. Prepare to enter into the sacred space of our Virtual Retreat world.
Close the door. Dim the lights. Shut out the sounds and sights of life outside the sacred space you’re creating in the room where you are sitting.
The walls and ceiling of this room are almost invisible to Jesus and the Saints in heaven. There is very little separating you from the divine.
Give yourself time to be alone with Jesus. Tell him how you feel right now.
Tell him why you need peace.
Thank him for being with you all the time.
Acknowledge that he cares about you far more than you can imagine.
Invite Jesus to journey with you into the “Hidden Water Way” Virtual Reality Retreat below.
Slow down, don’t hurry. When you’re ready, pause the music button above, then click on the image below to enter into it. Take your time looking around, continuing in prayer, exploring. We often add new paths, new spaces, new messages, and other aids for your spiritual rest. In “The Reflection Gardens” you’ll find a Good News Reflection for each day of the week, updated every week.
Explore and discover what’s available by pushing the image left or right, up or down (360°). Click twice to expand it to full-screen view. More tips below.
- Click once to toggle the hotspots and other icons on or off.
- Click the hotspots to experience what’s available in this retreat.
- Three dots in the right upper corner will open or close the tools bar.
- The tools bar includes icons for navigation help, turning sound off and on, information about our virtual space, sharing this space with your friends, commenting, and liking. (Commenting and liking require signing up at RoundMe; it’s free.) It also includes “Autorotation Off”, which we recommend so you can fully control the view.
On phones and tablets:
- When it starts, you’ll be asked to allow sound. If this does not work right away, click “allow” again.
- If the virtual image crashes, you don’t have enough available memory on your device.
- Do not use the Round Me app or “VR Mode”, which is for VR goggles and does not include the faith-building hotspots..
- The iPad seems to have trouble downloading the sounds embedded in some of the scenes. If this happens to you, please use a computer.