Four Gifts For Jesus is an Advent meditation in Virtual Reality. The four gifts are revealed one at a time — one for each week of Advent — in a visit to a virtual world of peaceful scenery. As each week of Advent unfolds, another scene opens up to take you to the next meditation. You can enjoy this with or without a VR headset.
[ VR Experiences ]
Enjoy our Advent meditation in Virtual Reality
Subscribe to this blog
You might also like:
Recent Posts (All Categories)
- You can use VR to help stop child exploitation
- Do you see things differently?
- What’s the Big Deal About the Bible?
- Waves of Grace: Empathy for Ebola Victims
- These carved rosary beads contain amazing artwork
- Sanctuaries are much more than you think
- Visit Saint Peter’s Tomb in VR
- St. Paul’s Cathedral – London’s Largest Church
- Faith-based VR Videos on YouTube
- Comparing Oculus Go and Google Daydream
- Join our new Facebook group!
- Virtual Reality as Ministry to the Elderly
- It’s coming! Walk through Virtual Reality Videos
- Why Are People Interested In Immersive VR?
- Enjoy our Advent meditation in Virtual Reality
- Why Google Earth VR will change the world
- Holographic Augmented Reality
- Virtual Dementia
- How Virtual Reality Can Increase Stewardship
- Glimpse the likely future of Virtual Reality retreats